Monday, September 19, 2011

sisters

August, 2008 at a Motley Crue Concert....don't ask, lol!

Wow, what a week. In the line of work that I do, I definitely don't work Monday to Friday, I have a different schedule every week and have different days off every week. I'm working 6 days straight at the moment but, the pay off is coming!!
Time flew by so quickly and it has finally come, my sister Julie is coming to visit!!!!
She arrives on Thursday (and I'm off the 6 whole days that she's here!!) and is the first of my family and friends to come out to Vancouver, just to visit little old me! She's never been out west so we'll be spending her time here touring around the city, my neighbourhood, and maybe a day trip or two. Soo excited!
Any suggestions for things to do, restaurants to try and sights to see? I know there still tons in this amazing city i haven't tried yet!!

5 comments:

  1. You HAVE to look up Margot! I know she would kill for some time with the O' sisters! Have fun! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Vancouver. It's my favorite time in Winter to go visit Family up there!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen motley crue in concert, too haha..in 2006 though. I thought they were great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh hope you guys have an awesome time! XO

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love comments & you!