Sunday, October 20, 2013

feeling young

image via
In just a little bit more than 2 months, I'll be turning 30.  
And, I must say, I think I'm dealing with it a lot better than I expected.  
(Much better than when I was approaching 25)  
That being said, I've noticed a few changes in my daily beauty routine.  I think I subconsciously started doing things with the mindset that I`m getting old and need to take better care of myself, I need to look younger.  I now realize that these are things I should be doing anyway.  I guess I've always been a late bloomer. 

A couple of months ago I started using a new face cleanser and have been loving it.  It's a cream cleanser that is supposed to be more gentle for my skin, compared to what I was using before.  And now I've added in doing an exfoliation wash once a week.  This has really helped with evening out my skin tone.

I've been flossing.  Let's be honest, we all tell our dentists we do it a lot more often than we do.  I can be honest in saying that I don't really floss, maybe if I feel like I have something in my teeth, but that's about it.  And lately, I've been flossing and using mouthwash a few times a week.  

I've been moisturizing like crazy! My face, hands, and more importantly, my neck! When I'm moisturizing my face in the morning, I'm making sure to include my neck.  And with the cold weather on it's way, I may even keep lotion in my purse.  

Whenever the age guessing game is being played (which isn't a fun game), I guess I'd be a winner.  No one ever guesses that I'm as old as I am.  Maybe it's all in my head but, this girl ain't getting any younger.
Any tricks you have to keep father time away?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love comments & you!