Tuesday, October 11, 2011

fall is autumn

Now that October is here and in full swing, I'm really excited to be dressing for fall. I'm a sucker for anything cozy, cableknitted, or just downright comfy. Ya know, the 3 C's of cold weather. I plan on doing a lot of my own knitting this year and wearing my own creations (as long as they turn out ok). I've recently been introduced Ravelry.com, a free site for knitters and crocheters.
Grab a hot apple cider and take a look my inspiration for this years fall season.

If you'd like an invite Ravelry, leave a comment with your email!

All images are from my Pinterest account, included are the original links.

1 comment:

  1. Oooh all of this is making me crave cold weather!! It is suppose d to be 100 degrees this week where I live bleckkk.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love comments & you!