Hi Everyone! I swear I'm not dead.....or lazy......I've been without internet for a few days!
As my luck would have it, the power was out in half of my apartment over the weekend. Of course it wasn't like a line down middle of our apartment, it was sporadically throughout everything. Example, in my kitchen, my oven/stove, microwave and light switch worked, but not my dishwasher, washer/dryer, fridge and toaster. It was like this all over! (we did manage to Magyver something with the fridge so we wouldn't loose all our food, well, by the second day...bye, bye ice cream) the spot that was a little tricky was our bathroom. Showering by candle light is not as easy as it sounds......that reminds me, I need to get new candles. Anyway, things are pretty much back to normal around here. Thank goodness!! Missed you Lovelies!
p.s. Autumn is trying to happen in Vancouver, the temperature says so, but the trees still need some convincing.