Friday, December 16, 2011

making it through

The craziness of the holidays is upon us!
Things have been crazy over the last week or so, between shopping, wrapping, and well of course, work.  You guys know I work in retail and this is such a busy, hectic time of year.  I've found this year that the shoppers are so much happier.  No stressed out, strung out, negative people.  It can get really hard, there's so much to do, people to see and places to go.  I've seen a lot of people so far that are genuinely looking for that amazing gift for someone special and all the thought and time they spend making it perfect.  I love that!  
Hope you guys are making it through! Only 9 Days to go!!

1 comment:

  1. I love the photo - so sweet! Happy holidays <3

    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love comments & you!