Friday, February 17, 2012

low key

We had a low key Valentine's Day, as per usual.  Our plans involved making dinner at home, usually something a little more special than any other night, this year was tacos, watching our a couple episodes of our latest television obsession 'The Killing' and eating lots of mini eggs (the Bf gets me those every year) and brownies, and pink tulips on the mantle.  All in all a lovely night spent with my love.




                        



 After catching up and reading all of my favourite blogs, looks like you all had a wonderful time too! 
I'm so glad to hear it!

3 comments:

  1. lovely. tulips and low key dinner were part of my night too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. where did you get the heart sweater?? I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. tulips are my fave valentine flower!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love comments & you!