Thursday, October 18, 2012

polka dotted

Wow, what a week! Work has been a bit crazy the last two and a half weeks.  I've been on a blitz of no days off and long hours in order to get everything done and looking it's best and for some big events (including TopShop opening today!).  
I've been a bit of a hermit due to the lack of sleep and crazy work schedule, so last weekend when we had a friend in town, it was nice to dress up (not in black) and go out for a fun dinner at The Eatery. It's one of my favourite sushi places in Vancouver, both for the food and the crazy decor.  
I'm looking forward to a weekend off and plan on catching up on things around the house (ie. giant mountains of laundry and dishes) and my fave TV shows.  Thanks goodness for having a pvr!
Happy almost Friday!

Follow me on Instagram and see some photos of opening day at TOPSHOP Vancouver!! 
@closetomyheart


blouse: Joe Fresh, jeans: AE, Boots: Sample Sale, Necklace: Stella & Dot

1 comment:

  1. Really cute outfit dear, can't get over how adorable that top is!

    xx
    Dearest Lou

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love comments & you!