Tuesday, November 1, 2011

scarf & denim

About two weeks ago, I bought two new scarves at the H&M grand opening at Metrotown. I think I'm liking this one a little bit more, hence I haven't taken it off since. This was one of the last sunny days in Vancouver before the rain set in. Welcome to winter on the west coast. The Bf and I went for a lunch date to try and take advantage.




check out that kick!! ;)

Scarf: H&M, Top, Jeans, and Socks: American Eagle, Tshirt: Anthropologie, Boots: ZIGI Girl (via Famous Footwear), Sunnies: Forever 21

3 comments:

  1. i'm so jealous...there's not an h&m near me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness, how cute are these pictures. love this outfit and totally impressed with your kicking skills. lol. great post, love. thanks for sharing. I've got a brand new outfit post. Love to hear what you think. Also don't forget to sign up for my amazing jewelry giveaway. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love comments & you!