Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Travel Diary - Rome, Italy



It's been a while since I've dived into my travel diary and showed you guys another place I've been.  Last we left off in Mialn, Italy.  You can read that post here.  Today, we're staying in Italy but moving onto Rome.
  
Rome is such a historical and beautiful city.  Every corner you turn another amazing building, whether a church, museum, or a random ruin.  My Bf and I stayed in a great hostel that had a rooftop terrace.  Yes, the view was amazing!  They even held a pasta night and a sangria night, such a great way to meet fellow travellers.

 We visited all the must-see places.  The Colosseum (which was like 2 blocks form our hostel),The Roman Forum, Vatican City,  The Pantheon and tons of others.  Rome is the type of city where you can just walk aimlessly and well, yes get lost, but just simply explore.  We were both looking forward to Rome because shortly before we left for our European Adventure we watched the entire HBO series Rome.  There was a lot of stomping around yelling "Thirteen!!!!", good times.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love comments & you!