Saturday, November 3, 2012

spooktacular skulls

I realize I'm a little late, but I thought I'd still share a bit of our Halloween/Autumn decor.  A friend told me about these skulls from the dollar store, and I knew right away they'd be prefect for the mantle.  The skulls came with coloured sequins in their eyes, so I ripped them out and coloured in the styrofoam with a charcoal pencil.  And I also put a few crows around our place.  Little did I know, Kea isn't a huge fan of them, so they are placed high enough that she can't get them.
Even though Halloween was 3 days ago, I'll be keeping these guys out for a little while longer.  At least until I can begin planning this years Holiday decor!

Take a look on my Instagram to see Drac-Kea!
@closetomyheart

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love comments & you!