Sunday, July 7, 2013
summer to do's
I'm such a list maker and so, like previous years, I've made a summer to do list. This year there are a few repeats from the past, but also a few new and exciting things to try.
1. Try paddle boarding for the first time (we can thank groupon for that!)
2. Hang out at a music festival - Squamish Valley Music Festival (check out the line up here)
3. Run a 5km - Planned for September!
4. Watch an outdoor movie
5. Take a day trip to White Rock
6. Swim as much a possible
7. Visit the Food Truck Festival (every Sunday in Olympic Village)
8. Have a yard sale
9. Read in the sunshine
10. Spend as much time with Kea as possible