Sunday, September 15, 2013

heat wave

dress: Target
boots & belt: American Eagle
bag: Miz Mooz
necklace: Gifted

We seem to be experiencing a bit of a heat wave here in Vancouver, and all I want to do is start wearing my fall clothing! So, to make a compromise with mother nature, I went for this daytime summer dress, but mixed it with brown leather accessories.  I was still very hot.  
A funny thing about this dress, when Target first opened in BC, it was nearly sold out in days (the influence of these ladies probably helped). And with my first trip to the store, I did try this dress on, but opted to pass, only because my 'yes' pile in the fitting room was too big.  But, when I was home a few weeks ago, in Ontario, this same dress was on the clearance rack for $8.99!! with a very full arrangement of sizes!! Just my luck! 
It's crazy how different the demographics are between the west and east coasts.  

Update: the weather has turned.... and now I want to wear shorts.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love comments & you!