Monday, September 16, 2013

summer photobook


I thought I'd share a few moments from our summer.  We attended my friend Ashly's beautiful wedding in Victoria.  It was at the Sea Cider Farm and the setting was breath taking.  Fresh flowers, surrounded by forest, and stunning views to water and mountains.  Congrats you two! 
We also took a day trip to White Rock.  It's such a pretty beach with so much sand, but the downside would be that dogs aren't allowed to be on the boardwalk.  That meant that we had to cut our day a bit short, because walking along the boardwalk is one of the big things to do there.  
So, we had ice cream instead.  
Visiting the house I grew up in for the last time, good ol' Melville Cres.  Isn't she a beaut?!
And lastly, as many trips to the dog beach as possible, Kea's favourite place.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love comments & you!