Wednesday, November 13, 2013

90's Girl


top: glmr kills 
skirt: TOPSHOP
plaid shirt: Amrerican Eagle
shoes: Converse via Hudson's Bay
bracelets: Helloo Sailor and Aldo 

After getting dressed and walking out of the bedroom, the Bf said "you look like Alanis Morissette."  
My response, "sweet!"  
I've been wanting to give a second try to the trend of tying a plaid shirt around your waist, seeing as the first time I did it was actually in the 90's.  And I have to admit, I don't mind it.  I decided to leave my plaid shirt buttoned up though, to not add any extra width at my hips (aka. my widest part).  
This would have been the perfect outfit in some great 90's movies...Empire Records, come on, I would have fit right in with Liv Tyler
Some of my favourites include: Clueless, Romi and Michele's Highschool Reunion, Can't Hardly Wait, Scream, 10 things I Hate About You, She's All That, Cruel Intentions, Dangerous Minds, and of course Billy Madison.  
This list could definitely be bigger, but I had to cut myself off somewhere!! 
Have you tried this trend? first or second time around?
And for an even better question...any movies to add to the list?

1 comment:

  1. It's not fair that you still look so cute in the cutesy grunge outfit! Nice photos!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love comments & you!