Tuesday, December 10, 2013

happy 2nd birthday Kea!


I can't believe my little Kea is 2 years old.  In dog years she's 14...that crazy teenager.  
We got Kea on February 25, 2011 and knew she was about 2 months old.  And when it came time to decide a birthday for her, at first, we went with two months to the day we got her, which was December 25th, Christmas and my birthday.  We decided that was a little too much to celebrate all in one day.  The Bf wouldn't be able to handle his two girls birthdays and Christmas.  It was too much.  So we left it for a little while.  Then when Kea started to loose her puppy teeth a little earlier than expected, we figured her birthday had to have been a few weeks earlier. We agreed December 10th was a good day.  And Kea was enthused due to the treats and doggy cakes.  History made.
Happy Birthday to my sweet little lady!! Mama loves you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love comments & you!