Sunday, December 8, 2013

queen B


Last weekend was a total girls weekend.  I spent Saturday with some ladies shopping our hearts out, having some great sandwiches for lunch, followed by some more shopping, all before getting ready for Beyonce in concert.  Wow.  That woman is filled with magic.  If you've heard the quote, "you have the same amount of hours in a day as Beyonce". followed by seeing her perform live, you might not think this quote to be true.  Two words....Sequin.  Onesie.
We had amazing floor seats and got a really great view of the gorgeous lady when she flew over the crowd to a little mini stage.  There were three people between her and me, I may have been a teeny bit excited. Check out the video to see just that!
Ashly was kind enough to take a few photos of my concert outfit in her beautiful living room.
Girl time was definitely needed and appreciated.  Thanks for the fun day girls!

dress: Phillip Lim x Target
booties: Topshop
gold chain: H&M
watch: Walmart


i shot this on my iphone, sorry for the shaky hand! enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love comments & you!