Thursday, May 19, 2011

a little hello!

Hey Everyone! So, today is currently my Sunday. With my work schedule being different every week, I`m getting back into the swing of things and starting to be used to it all. So that does mean a few changes around here as well. I'm not going to be able to post everyday (which has already started decreasing :( ) and a few of my daily projects, such as travel tuesdays, may not get to happen on their allotted days. However, with all of that being said, I love my blog and all of you that read it, so we're not going anywhere. Instead, I'll be able to post 3-4 times a week, and travel tuesday will now become my travel diary. I hope you are all able to stick around while my life and my blog get the chance to reconnect again.
I'd love to give a big shoutout to all of you that have been by Anthropologie since its opening last Friday. We've gotten such a great response from the women of Vancouver, and I just know that the shopping and exploring of the store is just the beginning. Don't be afraid to see if I'm there, I'd love to say hello!
Now all you Vancouverites, go out and enjoy that sunshine!!!

p.s. that photo is from right outside my kitchen window, as we speak!!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love comments & you!