Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Fam Jam 2011 Part 2

Let me tell you where my love for cottaging began. Growing up my family rented the same cottage every summer for nearly 15 years. So often that it felt like ours. Some summers it was only for a week or so, others it was a month or so. My sisters and I grew up with that relaxing, beachy experience and it stuck with us. Cottage = relaxation, and that's just the way it is. Because of our cottage years, we have grown closer and that also means lots of inside jokes, secret telling, and lots of outdoor fun. We've grown to love the small town vibes that cottage country gives and were able to feel very at home there. This cottage adventure took place in a small town called Fenlon Falls. We had visited it during some other family vacation years ago, and I've become familiar with it because my bff and her husband escaped the city life and moved here after they got married. It's such a gorgeous little town, Who wouldn't want to raise their family here?
I can't wait till next year for our next Fam Jam!! Who, knows, maybe it'll be on the westcoast! ;)












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love comments & you!