Monday, June 20, 2011

look what i made!

When my Bff was getting closer to her due date, all I could think about was what can I get her that means a little more. I thought and thought, and all I could come up with was the practical things, clothes, diapers, and other day to day things. That's when I decided to make her something. I needed to pick something that was gender friendly, the sex of the baby was a surprise, as well as wanting to challenge myself. My knitting skills had been growing and once I put the 2 together, I came across this cute pattern that was super easy! (even for a slightly above beginner knitter). I decided on brown and tan, this way they'd look like little leather mary jane's. As you can tell, I should have used the newborn sizing not the regular, but oh well, Maddie will grow into them.

1 comment:

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love comments & you!