Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Green Cape

Here I am in the middle of the sidewalk, trying not to look awkward, trying not to laugh and attempting to be slightly fashion-y and these 2 friendly (read: drunk) guys walk into my photos, and won't leave until I take one with each of them.  That was my experience with these outfit photos.  Well, we'll have to see how quickly I attempt another outfit post.  
They did say, "lookin' good!".  Slightly encouraging.  Did I mention my Bf was the photographer?? 




4 comments:

  1. Please post the photos of the weird guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute...love the top and the sweater :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stumbled upon your blog and saying hi! I would also like to see pics of the weird guys!


    Audrey
    www.puttingmetogether.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the color of that scarf! looks so cozy :)

    http://acupofhautestyle.blogspot.com
    -xoxo-
    lauren

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love comments & you!