Monday, April 16, 2012

Vancouver Eco Fashion Week 2012


Last week I attended the opening show of Eco Fashion Week here in Vancouver.  I got an invite through work and attended with my Store Manager.  We got there a bit early to enjoy the lounge and have a look at the Designer Showroom, where we mingled and ran into a couple of friends.
The opening was a vintage show presented by Value Village, styled by Sarah La Greca, Deanna Palkowski and Myriam Laroche.  We saw lots of on trend colours, pastel pinks mixed with mints, burgundy lace, leather mixed with metallic, and lovely work with scarves wrapped as tops and dresses.  Definitely inspirational and I can't lie, I'm heading to my nearest Value Village as soon as possible.  Check out photos of the show on the Eco Fashion Week Facebook Page.  




4 comments:

  1. i didn't even know this existed. Very cool!


    Maria @ Orchard Bloom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks fabulous! I love the picture you chose.
    xoxo
    Morgan
    http://thesocialboutique.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to go ahead and just roll the rack in the last photo into my closet. Just look the other way and we'll be best friends. I may even let you borrow a piece... :)

    I just found your blog and I'm excited to pore through all the past posts! Count me in as a follower!

    Britt
    Secondhand Magie
    thesecondhandmagpie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like fun times!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love comments & you!