Friday, April 13, 2012

vitamin d


Do you ever get the feeling of good things to come? I'm feeling that today...and I like it.  
It's a nice change from my normal fretful mind, I'd even call it refreshing.  It doesn't hurt that I walked all about with the pooch today in the sunshine.  I love me some vitamin d!
So, since I'm in a happy mood, I thought I'd put you in one too! Aaaaand, cue Kea! Look at the cute face! 
Not by the hair of my chinny, chin chin!

Any special plans for the weekend?
If you're a local, and have small feet, check out an awesome Shoe Sample Sale.  I went today and even though I'm an 8.5, I brought home a couple of pairs.  I can only imagine what I would have come home with if I was a size 6 or 7!
3550 Wayburne Drive, Burnaby Open till 9pm tonight, 5pm Sat, 4pm  Sun.



3 comments:

  1. I won't ever get tired of your puppy pictures!

    Maria @ Orchard Bloom

    ReplyDelete
  2. your pooch is SO CUTE, look at that smile/face in the first pic!!!

    So fun that you are feeling happpppppppppppppy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your pup has some of the most beautiful markings I have ever seen on a dog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love comments & you!