Wednesday, July 4, 2012

L.A.

Visiting Los Angeles has always been on my travel list.  The whole idea of Hollywood, the beaches and palm trees, sounds just perfect.  And it was! We stayed just outside of Santa Monica and toured around for the couple of days we were there.  L.A. is definitely the kind of place where you need a car, it's so spread out and vast that you need to drive everywhere.  That meant that a lot of what we saw was from the car.  
One of the days we did a beach tour, Long Beach, Balboa, Seal Beach, Huntington Beach, Newport Beach, and Laguna Beach.  The Bf really loved the idea of living in a beach town.  Meanwhile all I'm doing is having flashbacks of old episodes of The O.C.

I would have to admit though, as tourists there for the first time we could have used a tour guide.  It's a bit tricky to navigate around the city, as well as knowing where the best areas are to hang out.  It's obvious to find the Hollywood sign up on the hill and Rodeo Drive (which I shopped on!), but to have a bit more of an insider feel, next time I may have to do more research (and I definitely did some)....or bring a friend that's been before...anyone wanna plan a trip?!
These are a few of my fave photos from Los Angeles.








3 comments:

  1. Let's meet there for my birthday in september!! I've been but its been years now! But I have a great sense of direction... and want Fendi heels <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, seems like you had an amazing time! I haven't been to LA since I was younger and I'm dying to go. I definitely agree with you, and it's such a huge city that it's so important to plan. But... that just gives you an excuse to go back right? Have a great Monday!

    Xo Chelle
    discoveringelegance.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hattitude Style Blog

    ah i'm so jealous of all your travels!

    that's so cool you were from brampton. I went to Mayfield. I moved out to Vancouver for a few months in the winter. SO nice out there. we loved it.

    talk soon wild child
    -Hattie
    Hattitude Style Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love comments & you!