Saturday, August 3, 2013

prim & proper


boyfriend jeans: Anthropologie
striped peplum top: Target
shoes: too old to remember
sunnies: h&m
necklace: forever 21
bracelet: Helloo Sailor and American Eagle 

I decided to beat the heat in not a tank top and shorts for a day and look like an actual put together adult.  Let's just say it's a good thing I remembered to put on deodorant.  
Anyways, it's the long weekend and here I sit in our living room watching Gilmore Girls (season 5), attempting to make my to-do list for the next 2 weeks.  Things will be a little hectic with prepping our apartment for a house guest, going to Squamish Valley Music Festival, and then leaving for a week back home for vacation (read: packing up my Mom's house for her move).  
laundry - check! outfit planning - check! ipod updating - check! 
Looking forward to it all!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love comments & you!