Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Squamish Style - day 3


t shirt: skater store in Washington state
shorts: American Eagle
booties: H&M
necklaces: Aldo and Helloo Sailor
bracelets: Helloo Sailor

So, the third and final day of Squamish Valley Music Festival was a long one, but a good one.  I wore my hair in a bun, mainly out of necessity, camping, no showers, hot weather, and dancing too much = top knot.  
We arrived on Saturday in time to see Diamond Rings, followed by Divine Fits.  Both bands starting with the letter 'D' were delightful.  Next up was Gogol Bordello, and the crowd loved it.  The stage was covered in people playing all kinds of different instruments, doing all kinds of different dances.  
But my favourite show of the whole festival was Fitz And The Tantrums.  I met up with a friend to watch them and we had a great time.  That friend left the show early so she could catch another band, and the Bf was supposed to come find me for the second half, but no one found me. So, instead I watched the second half of Fitz And The Tantrums by myself....and it was awesome.  I danced my ass off.  
Next we watched Childish Gambino.  One word, Community.  If you watch Community, than you know my love for Troy.  Then we caught the big headliners Queens of the Stone Age, but I couldn't stay to watch the whole thing.  As I mentioned in day 1 coverage, food trucks.  I had to have the 'slumdog millionaire' mac and cheese from the Mac and Cheese food truck a second time.  I just couldn't get enough of it!!  
We finished off the night with some Pretty Lights, and not only called it a night, but called it a festival.  

1 comment:

  1. Cute! Love the booties with the shorts :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love comments & you!