Is it fair to say that today I caught myself day dreaming about summer. It's the middle of January and visions of beaches, sunshine, and bare legs are dancing through my mind. I've been doing some research (read: online window shopping) and Spring/Summer 2011 trends are looking amazing. Whether its flowy fabrics, bright and pastel colours, or bold embellishments that aren't too overpowering, I'm enjoying the dream of wearing it all! Here's a look at some of my favourites.
Light and Airy Florals
Vintage Inspired Shorts
1. American Eagle - Tiered Party Dress $44.50
2. Anthroplogie - Cavorting Floral Blouse $98.00
3. Aerie - Belle Fleur Poplin Skirt $34.50
4. Forever 21 - Flower Sketch Top
5. Topshop - Leather Buckle Shorts $ 68.00 (pounds)
6. American Eagle - Denim High Rise Shorts $36.50
7. Forever 21 - Tri-Tone Houndstooth Shorts $22.80 (I so have these!)
8. Topshop - Multicoloured Flower Print Paperbag Waistband Shorts $36.00 (pounds)
9. Sam Edelman - Daley Beaded Sandal $49.90
10. Forever 21 - Ditsy Floral Wedges $22.80
11. Steve Madden - Bhianca 3 Sandal $39.96
12. Nordstrom - Cream of the Crop Sandal $79.95
Shorts, Dresses, and Sandals, oh my!
You've also gotten a sneak peak at where I like to spend my hard earned money.
What are you waiting to pull out of your closet?