Tuesday, January 25, 2011

let's hear it for...

I can't lie, this January I've spent a lot of quality time with my beloved television. So between Sex and the City (both series and movies), Gossip Girl and throw in there a little bit of How I Met Your Mother, one thing lies clear...well, to me...New York City. It's another one of my most favourite places in the world. I've been there twice with 2 of my closest friends, love you guys!

Between the concrete jungle with tons of character, the greenspace that is Central Park, and well...i don't even think i need to mention it, but i will, just in case anyone is unsure...the magic of shopping in that magical city.

5th Ave, Soho, Meatpacking, oh my!!!

It's amazing what this city can make you feel. The grand buildings are breathtaking. The culture of the people, they are so friendly and proud. Just walking around and experiencing whats around you...i just love it there.

My 2 most favourite places in NYC are Central Park and the New York City Library.

Have you lovelies ever been? What's your favourite thing about NYC?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love comments & you!