Monday, January 24, 2011

weekend roundup

So, I've been a bit of a bad blogger. My weekend pretty much was as I envisioned, which was very low-key. However I was camera-less the entire time. Not because it was broken, not because it was lost, but it was all because I forgot it. I almost always have it with me when ever I leave the house, but unfortunately, this lovely little weekend we had will never be recorded due to super lazy-icoses. it's a horrible disease, full of television watching and napping.
oh the humanity!!
However, to no avail my bf saved me from this completely made-up disease and saved this post by reminding me of a few photos and little video i took on his phone, of our new favourite dog walking park. So with out further adieu, this is my weekend roundup.


2 comments:

  1. Wow those photos are amazing.

    delia
    http://lovelaughlipglosses.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your point grey video!! Have you walked all the way down the sea wall past the marina where the stone steps let you down onto kits beach area?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love comments & you!