Thursday, January 20, 2011

Hipster Baby

So, my best friend is having a baby and I'm totally getting on the baby train. I couldn't be more happy for her and her husband. I'm going to be an aunty! I keep finding myself window shopping for baby clothes, strollers, toys, pretty much the whole deal. So I thought I'd share with you a little outfit I put together for this amazingly loved unborn child.

This baby would be such a little hipster in the outfit!
and you can't go wrong with this skull teether.
All of which I found at 77 kids

If I have my way this is going to be the most spoiled, and best dressed baby ever!

1 comment:

  1. Haha one of my best friends is having a baby girl in March. As soon as she announced it was a girl I went and bought the frilliest dress from baby Gap I could find!

    Soooo much fun!

    Congrats to your friend and her husband (and to you! auntie Holly!)

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love comments & you!