Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve

Just a quick note, guys! Christmas Eve is such a special day. I'm pretty much excited all day long. This year my bf and I are at his Mom's place for Christmas Eve, that's when they have dinner and open gifts and do the majority of their celebrating. Then on Christmas morning, we'll be heading to my family's house, which is about a 2 hour drive away. My sisters will be patiently (replace patiently with hyper actively) waiting by the door and we'll be able to start our day. I hope Santa is good to everyone, I tried really hard to be extra good this year.
Merry Christmas Everyone! From my family to yours, may your day be filled with joy, peace and love.




2 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful Christmas and birthday Holly:)

    delia
    http://lovelaughlipglosses.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much!! merry christmas to you too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love comments & you!