Monday, December 6, 2010

a little history

I thought I'd give you guys a little background on my life....or at least, the last little while. There have been a lot of changes in my life in the last 6 months or so. I quit my job, and toured around Europe with the love of my life. We were in 7 different countries in the course of 3 months. It was a bit difficult to leave my job, I had been there for a few years. I loved what I did and who I worked for and with. But, as such in life, change and opportunity can sweep you off your feet.

(Florence, Italy)

We spent only 3 weeks at home after our big, long trip before leaving good
ol' Ontario and heading out across the country to make it to Vancouver, BC. We took about 6 days to make the drive, considering I had never been on the western half of Canada. Our country is spectacular!! If you haven't had the chance to see all of Canada, do it! do it now!! We made the decision to try life somewhere new, and my bf chose Vancouver. Luckily, we were able to lean on his sister a bit, whom already lived there, for some family support.
We've been here for almost a month, and are getting settled in nicely. Still looking for work, but with the holidays coming up, that can be a bit tough.
So far, so good!

(Whistler, BC)

p.s. don't you worry, more Europe posts are in the near future!

2 comments:

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love comments & you!