Tuesday, December 7, 2010

i heart my boyfriend

The other day, as my bf and I were getting ready to go out to run some errands, I was trying to find one of my favourite hats. Of course, it was no where to be found. I asked him if he'd take a quick look in the car, thinking i left it in there....our conversation was as follows...
me: can you take a look in the car for my hat?
him: which hat?
me: my brown, tweed hat with the small brim.
him: what's tweed again?
me: its like a professor's blazer with the elbow patches.
him: ooooh, right.
It's moments like these that remind me how much I love him. He's not only the love of my life, but my best friend.
This one's for you babe!

(at the cottage, a couple of summers ago)

p.s. I'd totally love to have a tweed blazer with elbow patches!!
like this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love comments & you!