Thursday, February 10, 2011

phone photos

I feel like it should be Friday. Anyone else agree? I guess I'm just ready for weekend. Although, its supposed to rain all weekend, oh well, it may give me the chance to catch up on some indoor projects. Who are we kidding, it means I'll spend the whole time on the couch. Which seems to be the latest trend around here. It seems that all I talk about lately is weather, getting ready for the weekend, and couching it. Oh well, do what you're good at, right?! Sidenote, its sunny right now, and its supposed to be raining. don't tell, just enjoy!

p.s. these photos were taken with my phone, not too shabby, eh?

3 comments:

  1. there's nothing wrong with spending the weekend on the couch! definitely my kind of weekend! looks like a fun place to be on a gorgeous day! and what a sweet pup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your phone photos are awesome, mine look horrible I don't even bother using my phone for pics. I spent all day yesterday thinking it was Friday as well, this has been such a long week! Happy Friday though :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are pretty good pictures for your phone!

    -Samantha

    http://thisfashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love comments & you!