Saturday, August 18, 2012

Happy Weekend!

I'm so glad it's the weekend!
It's been a long, hectic week and I'm ready to just have a lazy, sunny weekend.  
We have a friend in town for while and she's staying with us while she settles in to the city.  It's so great to have a familiar face around. She'll be pretty busy with work, but we'll get to show her some of the sights over the course of her stay.
It's been great this summer playing tourist.  Between having my oldest sister here, friends visiting and the great weather, we've had a pretty busy summer.  I do however, have a few things left on my summer list.
1. Go swimming (more than just wading in the ocean)
2. See an outdoor movie
3. Visit a night market

I think I can fit in a few fun things!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love comments & you!