Monday, August 27, 2012

Night Market

 I almost forgot that I had this dress in my 30x30 items.  And now I wish I wore it more often! Well, good thing There's still 8 days to go.  And, this was also the first time I've wore boots!  I love boots!
Clearly this was a good day.
Oh wait... I know what made it better, Deep Fried Cheesecake.  We went to the Richmond Night Market and looked around at all the booths full of cool (read: silly) stuff.  Last year the Bf and I went to the Night Market and saw the sign for this crazy dessert, but didn't give in.  This year, the Bf was talking about it before we even got out of the parking lot.  It's definitely a guilty pleasure and quite tasty, but I'll admit, that I could only handle a few bites.

Take a look at Ashly's latest 30x30 outfits!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love comments & you!