Friday, August 17, 2012

Pink is the new neutral

When I put this outfit together, I didn't quite realize how neutral is actually is.  I thought that these pink jeans came off a lot brighter, but now that I'm seeing them like this, I really like the idea of using them as a neutral in my wardrobe.  
What girl doesn't love pink, right?! 
Can you imagine these pink jeans with a chunky knit sweater, brown leather boots, and maybe throw a scarf in there too?! Wow, I can't seem to get my mind of Fall Fashion!
Go visit Ashly, of Ashly & Monkey, see her latest outfits! And yes, we both are becoming obsessed with all things fall!
 

2 comments:

  1. I love love love this outfit! I have a pink pair of denim and pink skirt, and I find them to be really great neutrals... they go with everything!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love comments & you!