Today kicks off the first day of my 30x30 challenge!
You all probably know the blog Kendi Everyday (if not, where have you been!), and her amazing 30x30 challenge. There are no real rules, but basically you pick 30 items from your closet to make outfits from for 30 days. You can challenge yourself in so many different ways, so I've decided that during the 30 days, I'm not allowed to shop. I'm hoping that this will help me appreciate what I already have, as well as save some moolah. I also realized that I had to balance out clothing for daily wear, but also pick a fair amount of black clothing, to go with my new job. I also decided to leave out shoes and accessories, mainly for the new job as well. But, if you decide to follow along, or join in the fun, feel free to do so, or make any changes that suit your needs!
To help get me through the next 30 days, I've partnered up with a dear friend, Ashly.
Her blog, Ashly & Monkey is soo sweet! Go check her out! You can follow along on our crazy adventure between both of our blogs, and we can't wait to keep you posted! Wish us luck!
3. Jeans - American Eagle Outfitters 11. Denim Shorts - Joe Fresh
5. Boyfriend Jeans - American Eagle Outfitters 13. Pink Shorts - American Eagle Outfitters
6.Striped Skirt - Boutique in Santa Monica 14. Floral Skirt - Boutique in Santa Monica
8. Black Maxi Dress - Bootlegger
16. White V-Neck T - Pink 24. Black Cardigan - American Eagle Outfitters
17. Striped Tank - H&M 25. Grey Knit Tank - Anthropologie
18. Black Ruffle Tank - American Eagle Outfitters 26. Yellow Sleeveless Shirt - Anthropologie
19. Cheetah Tank - American Eagle Outfitters 27. Striped Long Sleeve T - Anthropologie
20. Mint T - Anthropologie 28. Heart Printed Blouse - Anthropologie
21. Striped T - Anthropologie 29. Coral Blazer - H&M
22. Chambray Shirt - American Eagle Outfitters 30. Pinstripe Blazer - American Eagle Outfitters
23. White Knit Sweater - American Eagle Outfitters