I'm dedicating this post to my dear BFF, who is on her way to being ready to pop! She's due May 3rd, and I couldn't be happier to become Auntie Holly. I've mentioned her before and all the cute, little baby clothes that are out there, but what about maternity wear? Mama's gotta have it goin' on too! I've done little bit of scoping and there are some great pieces out there that serve not only function, but style as well. Tons of different retailers are embracing new Mommies and really honing in on the style factor for their maternity lines.
Old Navy's Everyday Wear
1. Old Navy - Woven-Waist Bootcut Jeans - $34.50
2. Old Navy - Striped Ruffle-Tiered Jersey Top - $14.00 (on sale!)
3. Old Navy - Drape Front Cardigan - $19.99 (on sale!)
4. Old Navy - Open-Toe Embellished Ballet Flat - $22.50
Forever 21's Sleek Silhouettes
5. Forever 21 - Knit Shirt Dress - $17.80
6. Forever 21 - Colourblock Maxi Dress - $22.80
7. Forever 21 - Lace Trim Contrast Maternity Dress - $7.00 (on sale!)
8. Forever 21 - Jersey Knit Bib Maternity Tunic - $22.80
Expectant mothers can also last in their own clothing for usually a solid chunk of the pregnancy. On one of the blogs I read fairly often, Aurajoon, she's expecting as well and recently did a post on how she's been dressing her baby bump, as well as how she's been making her own clothing last her the majority of her pregnancy. Be sure to check it out!