Friday, March 11, 2011

Project Closet - accessories

It turns out that organizing your closet can be quite the task. It leads to so many other things, accessories, shoes, jewellery, oh my! So, in the meantime of running out of hangers, and trying on every piece of clothing I own, I decided to sort out the top of my dresser. I like things organized and in their place, but still with that touch of chaos, being the baskets to dump things in. I need to make a second trip to Ikea to restock a few more necessities for the big picture, so until Monday, take a look at my dresser before and after!

Have a happy weekend!

1 comment:

  1. love the coach make up bag! I have fun re-organizing my dresser top too!! And I love baskets!

    ps - about the ikea stuff - the drawer organizers are great!! I have all of my socks and underwear organized by type into the drawer organizers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love comments & you!