Monday, March 28, 2011

weekend roundup

What a lovely weekend.
Saturday I was busy working on some upcoming stuff for Stylust (check out the latest artical!). There's gonna be some exciting things coming up soon and I couldn't be happier about it. I also managed to sneak in a little baking, Banana Chocolate Chip Loaf, using this recipe. Mmmmm! I sprinkled a little cinnamon on the top, oh man! My kitchen smelled amazing! Oh, and I spent the evening watching girly movies on television. (and may I recommend Banana Chocolate Chip French Toast, so tasty!)

Sunday my Bf and I went to the Portobello West Market. We've been once before, during the holidays, and there is just so much to look at. I love that its a place for local artists and designers to display their work and network together. I get a lot of ideas for my own craftiness. I've come to the conclusion that I'd one day like to have my own shop, most likely through my blog or etsy. But I guess thats just a bit of a dream (hopefully not too far off ;))

Oh! and I totally forgot! This Saturday was my best friends baby shower at home, in Ontario. One of my sisters went to represent the Ostler girls. I was so sad that I couldn't be there. I feel like I'm missing all the good stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love comments & you!