Friday, March 4, 2011

Stylust

So I've kinda been keeping a big secret. I've been working on some new collaborations and projects and they are finally coming together. I've been biting my tongue as to not telling you guys just yet, but now that my first article is up and posted I thought I'd share with you my latest project.



Its an online publication focusing on fashion and style in Vancouver, as well as, all over Canada. I'm so excited to be a part of such a wonderful team of strong, smart and beautiful women. I really feel that this will be a great place to grow as a writer and express myself within something I'm passionate about, that being Fashion! I'll keep you guys posted as to great stories and fun events that are in the near future. But you gotta check it out regularly to keep up with the latest news!

Check out my very first post here. And don't worry, things are pretty much staying the same around here. I love you guys, and I love my blog, so this will always be my favourite little corner on the internet.

That being said, I'd love any comments or feedback you guys have. Thanks alot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love comments & you!